Monday, March 16, 2009

Elianna is 2 Weeks Old!

Elianna is 2 weeks old today! I can't believe it! She's still a really good baby - sleeps great at night! And yes, I know how lucky I am for that! She's the first one of ours to do that. She usually sleeps for 5-6 hours at a time.
She's starting to have a fussy time in the early evenings, I'm hoping that doesn't become a pattern, but if that's my only complaint, I'll be thankful!
Her sisters are still in love and want to hold her constantly. Kaylin would hold her 24 hrs a day if I let her, I think.
Here are a few pictures from today (the brown polka dot shirt) and from this past week. The one with the bow is especially for her Aunt Linny who is visiting right now. (She hates headbands, lol).

















1 comment:

mary lee said...

She is so cute!! I love all of the pictures! Congratulations, again!