Elianna's 2 Week Stats...
weight: 8lbs 4 oz - woohoo! She's well past her birth weight at 2 weeks old! 50%
height: they didn't check this today, but said the 21 inches at birth puts her in the 75%
head: ok, this is where I'm confused. I think it was 34cm at birth, and the nurse said today it was 36 1/2cm, which is 50%. I'm thinking there's no way her head could have grown that much in 2 weeks, but I'm not sure which is right. All our girls have had very small heads, so I think either one could be right.
Some of the comments her doctor made:
-she's got long feet, she'll be tall
-she's very content (he was trying to get her to cry so her could look in her mouth and she wouldn't cry for him)
-she's a bit jaundiced (apparently there's another peak of jaundice at about 2 weeks), but he's not concerned
-she's strong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment