She's still a wonderful baby - normally very content. She has about a 3 hour time in the evenings and early morning (from about 4:30 - 7:30) that she seems to want to eat a lot and can be a bit fussy (the fussiness is more in the evenings). Other than that, things are going really well.
I've noticed that you can see her eyelashes a lot better lately. I always love that! So sweet. She doesn't seem to be losing any hair so far. Everyone keeps commenting about how much darker her hair and skin seems to be compared to the other girls. I love how she seems to look a bit different! I'm still seeing a lot of the other girls in her though. I'll have to post baby pictures of all 4 of them next to each other so you can all compare for yourselves.




1 comment:
Oh, what a sweetie! When are you guys planning on coming to Bama this summer?? Or are you?
Post a Comment