Monday, May 11, 2009

10 Weeks Old

Elianna is 10 weeks old today! She doing really well! This post is going to sound really braggy and I apologize for that, but she really is a good baby and I can't think of anything to complain about. As Jeff says, she was the perfect one to end on!
She coos and smiles all the time, especially at her sisters. They seem to fascinate her!
She loves sitting in her bouncy seat and watching me cook dinner.
She sleeps great at night - from 9ish until somewhere between 5-6am. We are so amazed at that! At some point, I'd like to get her sleeping in her own bed, but until that happens, this is working well for us.
She does very well with our crazy schedule. She sleeps through anything in her carseat when she's tired.
It really takes a lot for her get worked up into a cry. She's such an easy-going little thing.
She's doing well on the formula we've been using. She still will typically only take a 4oz bottle, but I'm not worried about it anymore. I can tell she's gaining weight and is healthy. I don't see the point in trying to force another ounce or two into her and making her uncomfortably full if she doesn't want it. So until the doctor can prove to me that it's a medical necessity for her to take more, we will be sticking with the current system. (Of course, there are times here and there that she does want the extra little bit and I do give it to her, lol)
This past week has been a picture heavy week and I've been holding off posting these until today. So here are a bunch of Elianna from this past week...
Napping with Alex
Enjoying her mobile

Sucking her thumb (I'm trying to get her to take the paci because it will so much easier to take away when she's older, but she still finds her thumb occassionally. She's the first one of ours to do that)

Pretty girl in one of my favorite outfits

Relaxing outside while I'm pushing swings
In her bouncy seat
One more cute one of my happy girl

2 comments:

Trista Brom said...

How sweet! She's a little doll! We cannot wait to meet her - at least we know we will see her at the beach! I love the one of her and Alex - that is too cute! Hope you all are doing well, and we look forward to seeing you soon!!!

mary lee said...

Such cute pictures! I can't beleive she's already 10 weeks old!!