I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today! I know I sure did! I've been getting sweet little gifts all week as the girls have brought them home from school. Kaylin made a hot plate and it is beautiful! I can tell that she worked really hard on it and wanted to make it special. She also made a tea pot card with a tea bag inside. She made sure I knew that the tea was for me and not Annlee (Kaylin doesn't like sweet tea, but Annlee loves it. If Kaylin didn't look so much like me, I'd have to question if she was switched at birth or something!)
Jeff and the girls all together gave me a new bathing suit (sorry, I won't be posting pictures of me trying that on!) But I was excited to get it because we have several beach trips planned this summer!
Today, they all took me out to eat at Red Lobster (Red Lopster, as Annlee prefers to call it) and the girls gave me a singing card that has Tinkerbell on it. They were all very proud of it. We had to play it over and over at the table.
Oh, and here's a picture of me and the girls after church today. I love these sweetie pies!




No comments:
Post a Comment