Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cape San Blas! Part 1 - Beach

Are you ready for some pictures???? We just got back on Sunday from a week long beach vacation with my family and had the best time! Everything was wonderful! The weather was great - it only rained once and we were already inside for the night anyway. We stayed in a house right on the beach and we also had our own private pool - it couldn't get any better than that!

I've decided that the easiest way to share the pictures (for me) is to divide them up a little. So here are all the pictures I took on the beach. (We had a photographer come take pictures on the beach, but I don't have those pictures yet. I also will probably post other pictures that other family members took after we exchange photo dvds!)
So, here are the beach pictures...

Elianna enjoying the bouncy seat


Granda and Maryella on a beach walk Annlee playing
A shell Annlee found

Kaylin stops to pose for me (she's got to stop growing up, I tell ya!)
Marmie and Elianna

Kaylin and Annlee together on a beach walk
Kaylin on her new skim board Fishing on the beach (this is where you could always find Uncle Max!)



Maryella playing (she LOVED playing in the sand - the others really preferred the pool)


Maryella and Kaylin running on the beach
Maryella and Jeff on a beach walk Maryella plays in the waves in a new dress from Aunt Linny and Uncle Chris

A couple group shots from a beach walk one evening

Walking back to go take a dip in the pool

No comments: