Here are the pictures that the professional photographer took at the beach. There were so many that turned out so pretty. Now I just have to figure out the perfect 2 or 3 to blow up and frame. (Opinions welcome!). These are just my absolute favorite ones here - I think were probably 600 or more on the dvd he sent to us!
Ring around the Rosy

What a good looking group!

Skipping down the beach

Me and my sweetie

All the ladies

My sweet parents - I love the color effect on this picture!

Annlee, who wasn't really in a picture mood that evening

My brother, Max and his sweet wife, Trista

My sister, Lindsey and her hubby, Chris

My mom and grandmother

Miss Maryella rolling in the sand - her favorite place to be, no matter what she's wearing!

I love these girls!

Kaylin loves her baby sister

This picture just screams "Maryella". The child runs everywhere she goes!

Playing in the waves

Annlee in the waves

Ma-don and the girls

Marmie and Granda with the girls

The 4 sweetest girls

Again, the color on this picture - WOW! Love it!

Another one of the whole group of us

Walking down to the water for some pictures

My family

I think this is my favorite picture of all (it's a lot like the one with the pretty color effect, but Kaylin's hair isn't in her face quite as much.)

My sweet family

My big girls
1 comment:
These pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment