I just have to share some funny stuff that has occured or been said around here lately before I forget them...
-The other night, due to some unfortunate circustances, Annlee ended up sleeping with me half way through the night. As we were drifting off to sleep, she made one of the cutest comments I've heard in a while...
"Mama, I'm so thirsty for tomorrow."
And that was followed shortly by a comment that will give a bit of insight into the unfortunate circumstances...
"Mama, I think I could tell from Kaylin's throw up that she had carrots for supper."
-When we were swimming yesterday in the pool, Kaylin asked to go do something (can't remember now what it was) and I told her no. Her comment - "Snap". It just sounded funny coming from her.
-Also while swimming, Kaylin was trying to float and Annlee told her she looked like Jesus. Apparently something about her hair floating out behind her reminded Annlee of Jesus. Go figure...
-We ate supper outside last night and Annlee and Maryella were sitting in folding chairs. They were still in their bathing suits and wet. Annlee got up and her chair was wet. She looked up at me very seriously and said, "Mama, I didn't go potty in the chair, that's just from my wetness." Then Maryella told Jeff the same thing when he came out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment