Thursday, July 9, 2009

She's not stupid!

I can't believe I forgot to include this in the "funnies" post!!!

When Kaylin (I think) was about 2ish, she would get me to clip a blanket around her shoulders and she'd run around the house saying, "Soupy Girl!" It was so cute and funny that the phrase sort of stuck. From time to time, we all tend to say it still.
Well, the other day, Maryella was running around in a similar fashion and Jeff said, "Look at the soupy girl!" Maryella turned and looked at me in disbelief and says, "He called me stupid girl! I not stupid!" It took a bit of convincing for her to believe what daddy had actually said!

And here's one more cute thing that I'm posting just for Aunt Trista!
I heard the girls playing the other day and either Kaylin or Annlee said something about whatever they were playing with being "delicious and nutritrous". Maryella looked at them and scrunched her little nose up and questioned, "why delicious aunt Trista?".

1 comment:

Trista Brom said...

Oh my goodness - that is too cute! That just makes my day! I love those little girls and the cute things they say!