Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Belly Button???

I can't believe it has taken me this long to post this! I know some of you have heard this story already, but for those that haven't, get ready to laugh! I can always count on Maryella to provide lots of laughter in our house and this time was no exception........

A couple weeks ago, Jeff's family was visiting, including his sister, Heather, and her little boy, Elijah, who is a bit younger than Elianna. During one of Elijah's diaper changes, Maryella happened to be present and was being very quiet as she observed everything that was going on. Keep in mind, we're a house full of girls - Maryella has never had the opportunity to see "boy parts"! Heather said that she could tell Maryella was thinking very hard about what she was seeing and Heather just waited because she knew some comment was coming. As she was finishing up, Maryella, quietly and in awe, said, "Wow! That's a really cool belly button!"

Ah Maryella! I love that crazy, funny girl!

No comments: