Kaylin is about to turn 8 years old!!!! I can't believe it! She had her party with her friends this weekend. I think they all had fun. We had a Hannah Montana party and Kaylin insisted on dressing up like Hannah Montana for the day. At the party, the girls colored guitar pics that we had strung on chains to make necklaces. Mostly, they played either in Kaylin's room or outside. We had cake and ice cream, opened gifts, and at the end we put on a video of the Hannah Montana tv show that one of her friends gave her. She got some really neat gifts - so many craft projects! She's going to be busy for awhile doing all of them!
Cake that I made
Kaylin dressed as Hannah Montana with her cake
Everyone colors their guitar pics
Blowing out candles




2 comments:
Cute cake!!
Too cute! She looks so grown up. I love the cake you made!
Post a Comment