Monday, March 15, 2010

Funnies...

I've got a few Maryella stories from today. It's so much fun being around her - you never know what she's going to come up with!

1. She and Kaylin were outside playing and Maryella came running up to the back door. She was yelling for me to come to see as she came flying into the house. "Mama, Mama, you gotta come see Kaylin's special new invenchint!" It was so funny, yet I was a bit nervous as to what this new "invenchint"might be. Thankfully it was pretty tame. Kaylin had figured out how to make a seat belt for her swing.

2. As we were heading to bed tonight, Maryella sighed and told me, "I have slow energy." Um, yeah right. That child doesn't have a "slow" speed at all.

3. While she was going to the bathroom tonight, Maryella asked me a question that was on her mind. "Mama, what happens if you run out of poop and tinkle?" Like I said, she is so much fun! Never a dull moment!