Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Always Room For Cake!
I just wanted to mention a huge thing that has just sort of happened in the last few months. I've always liked to make cakes and cookies and decorate them cute, but back in May, someone asked me to do it for pay for their son's birthday. I had fun doing it, so I thought, why not try to make a little $ on the side doing cakes? I made end of the year gifts for all the girls teachers (cookies on a stick) and I put some stickers with my name and phone number on the back of each cookie. I got several calls to do more things. From that and word of mouth, I have suddenly become very busy! I've been doing 2 cakes a weekend for awhile now and I'm having such a good time! I created a blog just to show off my cakes, so you can see that at www.amyleessweettreats.blogspot.com if you are interested. I'm going to look into creating a facebook page soon whenever I get a free minute (not that I know what a free minute is anymore!) I'm just so thankful that God is allowing me to do something I love to do and still stay home with my girls. I would love for it to grow into a steady business in His time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment