While I'm not a fan of the ghosts, goblins and witches that you see around on Halloween, I do love an excuse to party and let the girls dress up. This year was an especially fun Halloween because not only did we have all the regular school parties and such, we also made our own hayride for trick or treating around the neighborhood! Marmie and Granda were even here to join in on the fun with us!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Happy Halloween!
While I'm not a fan of the ghosts, goblins and witches that you see around on Halloween, I do love an excuse to party and let the girls dress up. This year was an especially fun Halloween because not only did we have all the regular school parties and such, we also made our own hayride for trick or treating around the neighborhood! Marmie and Granda were even here to join in on the fun with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment