Friday, September 11, 2009

Elianna's 6 Month Stats!

We finally got in for EllieBell's 6 month appointment. My guess was that she was somewhere in the high 18/low 19 pound range. And I was right! She was 19 lbs 1 oz!!!! Geez! She's about the same weight as the others were at 9 months!!! She's in the 97th%.
She is 26 inches long (75%) and her head was 44cm (90%). She got several shots, including her flu vaccine.

Elianna is such a joy! She's always smiling or laughing and we all enjoy her so much!
Her favorite things are still her jumperoo and bathtime.
She loves her sisters and gets so excited when she sees them.
She will grab any hair that is within reach.
She is sitting very well - better than most 6 months olds, according to her doctor. (She sat on the table for the entire appointment)
She is trying new foods all the time, all that I've made. She's had sweet potatoes, carrots, avocados, pears, peaches and bananas. I've also made broccoli and mango, but she hasn't tried those yet.
She's sleeping better in her crib at night, but we still have some work to do with that. I'd like to get her to the point that she sleeps from 7-7 in her bed.
We're working on getting her to stay in the church nursery, but we've also got a ways to go with that. I really need her to stay there 2-4 times a month when I teach Sunday School or Wednesday nights.
She's napping twice a day, typically. One from 9-11 and the other from 1-3. Those times vary depending on our schedule for the day, but that's the times that seem to work well for her.
She has recently cut her first two teeth - the two front bottom teeth.
She has just started trying to push herself off the floor when she's on her belly. She can get her chest and tummy up, but she's still working on getting all the way up to her knees.

No comments: